The Groningen Declaration Network (GDN) Board of Directors has been forced to make the difficult but necessary decision to cancel its 2020 Annual Meeting in Delhi, India due to the impact of the worldwide COVID-19 issue.
Country- and institution-specific travel restrictions have made travel for many of our registrants and some speakers impossible or inadvisable.
Communications to registered delegates, speakers and sponsors will be sent in the next 24 hours.
President and Chair – GDN Annual Meeting Organising Committee
The annual meeting of the Groningen Declaration Network, quoted in a ground breaking UNESCO report as being “one of the main global convenors in the Digital Credentialing Ecosystem” is the one event where all stakeholders in the global Digital Learner Data Ecosystem can meet, network, exchange information and showcase ongoing pilots and systems developments.
The 9th Annual Meeting of the Groningen Declaration Network will be held 15-17 April 2020 in Delhi, India.
Under the broad theme of Using Innovation to Disrupt: Creating a Sustainable Digital Ecosystem for Learners, stakeholders from around the globe will meet to share experiences, insights and innovations on student mobility, digital credentials and the disruptive technologies creating a global digital ecosystem.
We are pleased to let you know that all keynote speakers have been confirmed, final conference program will be announced in the month of January, and eleven new signatories at least will be signing the Groningen Declaration in Delhi.
– Dr. Christophe Bernasconi, Secretary-General, Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH)
– Manuela Geleng, Director Skills within the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
– Gohar Hovhannisyan, Vice-President, European Students’ Union
– Professor Emerita Dr. Beverley Oliver, Higher Education Consultant
– Vincent Quah, Regional Head – Education, Research, Healthcare, and Not-For-Profit APAC Public Sector, Amazon Web Service
– Dr. Anil Sahasrabudhe, Chairman All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
– Prof. Dr. Manikrao Madhavrao Salunkhe, President, The Association of Indian Universities.