- Victoriano Giralt Garcia. Systems and Telematic Services Administrator, University of Malaga, Spain; member, SSEDIC EU Experts Network on Electronic Identity
The Groningen Declaration calls for a Standing Secretariat, to serve as organiser and convener of future annual meetings. The secretariat does this in close cooperation with the Executive Committee. In the future, a Steering Committee is foreseen that will monitor and evaluate the activity of the secretariat and of the Executive Committee.
The secretariat is hosted by DUO, the Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs, the Education Executive Agency of the Netherlands ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
Current composition of Executive Committee
Members, in alphabetical order of last names
- João Bacelar. Project Manager in Charge of Policy Innovation, EUF – European University Foundatio, Luxembourg
- Tom Black. Associate Vice Provost for Student Affairs and University Registrar, Stanford University, California, USA
- Ms. Shi Lifang(Shelly). Project Supervisor, International Promotion Department, CHESICC
- Valère Meus. Coordinator, Erasmus without Paper project/Secretary, SGroup of Universities, Spain
- Mike Reilly. Executive Director, AACRAO – American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, Washington, D.C., USA
- Neil Robinson. Deputy Head, University Services and Registrar, University of Melbourne
- Yvonne Shapiro. Director NLRD (National Learners Records Database), SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority), Pretoria, South Africa
- Ms. Amee Shroff. Head, International Relations, C-NAD, CDSL - Central Depository Services (India) Limited
- Rick Torres. CEO/President, National Student Clearinghouse, Herndon, Virginia, USA