The annual meeting of the Groningen Declaration Network, quoted in a ground breaking UNESCO report as being “one of the main global convenors in the Digital Credentialing Ecosystem” is the one event where all stakeholders in the global Digital Learner Data Ecosystem can meet, network, exchange information and showcase ongoing pilots and systems developments.
The 9th Annual Meeting of the Groningen Declaration Network will be held 15-17 April 2020 in Delhi, India.
Under the broad theme of Using Innovation to Disrupt: Creating a Sustainable Digital Ecosystem for Learners, stakeholders from around the globe will meet to share experiences, insights and innovations on student mobility, digital credentials and the disruptive technologies creating a global digital ecosystem.
We are pleased to let you know that all keynote speakers have been confirmed, final conference program will be announced in the month of January, and eleven new signatories at least will be signing the Groningen Declaration in Delhi.
– Dr. Christophe Bernasconi, Secretary-General, Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH)
– Gohar Hovhannisyan, Vice-President, European Students’ Union
– Professor Emerita Dr. Beverley Oliver, Higher Education Consultant
– Vincent Quah, Regional Head – Education, Research, Healthcare, and Not-For-Profit APAC Public Sector, Amazon Web Service
– Dr. Anil Sahasrabudhe, Chairman All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
– Prof. Dr. Manikrao Madhavrao Salunkhe, President, The Association of Indian Universities.