The Annual Groningen Declaration Network Meeting
The annual meeting of the Groningen Declaration Network, recently quoted in a ground breaking UNESCO report as probably being “one of the main global convenors in the Digital Credentialing Ecosystem” is the one event where all stakeholders in the global Digital Student Data Ecosystem can meet, network, exchange information and showcase ongoing pilots and systems developments.
The costs of the first five annual meetings, from the inaugural meeting in Groningen until the fifth annual meeting in Cape Town were generously covered by the charter entities. Since the incorporation in December 2016, the GDN runs its operations on a sustainable basis. The GDN income, generated by registration fees, annual participant contributions and sponsorship contributions serves to covers the cost of the GDN Office and the expenses for the Annual Meeting, and it is our pleasure to express here our sincere thanks to our network’s participants for their continuous financial support.
- 2020 – India, venue and dates yet to be decided, hosted by CDSL
- 2021 – Ottawa, Canada, venue and dates yet to be decided, hosted by ARUCC, PCCAT, CUCCIO and CanPESC
- 2022 – Groningen, venue and dates yet to be decided, hosted by DUO
- 2019 – Eighth Groningen Declaration Network Meeting, Puebla, Mexico
- 2018 – Seventh Groningen Declaration Network Meeting, Paris, France
- 2017 – Sixth annual Groningen Declaration Network Meeting, Melbourne, Australia
- 2016 – Fifth Annual Groningen Declaration Network Meeting, Cape Town, South Africa
- 2015 – Fourth Groningen Declaration Network Meeting, Málaga, Spain
- 2014 – Third Groningen Declaration Network Meeting, Washington, D.C. USA
- 2013 – Second Annual Seminar Digital Student Data Depositories Worldwide, Beijing, PR China
- 2012 – Founding Seminar Digital Student Data Depositories Worldwide, Groningen, The Netherlands