The following thirteen (13) organisations signed the Groningen Declaration in Puebla on 24 April, 2019. The list below acknowledges the new signatories.
While the annual meeting was in progress, a further five (5) organizations expressed their intention to sign as well, and their applications as new signatories will be processed shortly and once completed, these will be duly added .
- AEC, Association Européenne des Conservatoires, Académies de Musique et Musikhochschulen, Belgium
- ARSEE, La Asociación de Responsables de Servicios Escolares y Estudiantiles, Mexico
- CIEP, Centre International d’Études Pédagogiques, France
- DAAD, Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst, Germany
- Linnæus University, Sweden
- NSDL Database Management Limited (NDML), National Academic Depository (NAD), India
- PCCAT, the Pan-Canadian Consortium on Admissions & Transfer, Canada
- The PIE News, United Kingdom
- PURQ, South Africa
- UAC, Universities Admissions Centre, Australia
- UPAEP, Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla, Mexico
- Uni-Assist, Germany
- University of Regina, Canada